CHICAGO– December 14, 2021
Medtelligent, Inc, provider of ALIS software for assisted living, memory care, and independent living communities, today announced the launch of ALIS HQ, the only enterprise reporting solution specifically built for the needs of assisted living operators, investors, and clinicians. ALIS HQ offers role-based enterprise reporting to manage KPIs, communicate with stakeholders, and portfolio reporting by state or region, right “out of the box”.
ALIS HQ is an evolution of ALIS Insights, announced in 2019. “We had great feedback on ALIS Insights but felt we could improve,” says CEO John Shafaee. “We built ALIS HQ on Domo, which is a leading business intelligence and visualization platform. The change of the underlying infrastructure allowed us to make this shift without affecting the features our customers have come to rely on, while also introducing new reporting features.”
ALIS HQ improves on existing Insights product features like:
- On-demand access to custom visualizations and reports tailored for the needs of community operators, minimizing the need for offline data analysis.
- Role-based access controls, ensuring that data visibility is based on an individual’s role and responsibility in the organization.
- Drilldown features to pinpoint actionable opportunities for improved community operations.
- Embedded business intelligence to support decision-making and operational excellence.
Additional advantages of ALIS HQ include:
- Scheduled send, allowing customers to automatically send emails with reports based on selected criteria.
- Support for additional data sources, like payroll data and other data types not previously supported.
- Advanced infrastructure. ALIS HQ is built with Domo, a power tool used by business leaders worldwide.
Initial feedback has been positive. “Customers have been really excited about the advanced occupancy reporting we’ve built in. Many of them had been using custom spreadsheets which took a lot of time to create and maintain,” says Trisha Cole, chief operating officer of Medtelligent. “We also hear that being able to configure reports by state or by region is a big help to customers with growing portfolios.”
ALIS HQ is available today. For more information, visit medtelligent.com/business-insights/.